Our team of mental health professionals also works with organizations/corporations to provide helpful and informative training to human resources departments, management teams and employees to help manage mental health concerns within the workplace.
Here is a list of current workshops we are able to offer:
- Conflict Resolution
- A Review of Common Mental Illnesses (mental health vs substance use)
- Myths About Mental Illness
- Best Practices in Workplace Mental Health
- Signs and Symptoms of Mental Health Concerns
- How to Approach Someone About a Mental Health Concern
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- What is Reasonable Accommodation?
- Return-to-Work Considerations
Any time an organization reaches out to us, our owner (Amy) will spend time working with the manager to determine the exact needs of the organization so that a workshop/seminar can be tailored to the specific and unique needs of your workplace. We understand that a “one-size-fits-all” approach does not work and we aim to provide you with the tools you need to lead your team through mental health challenges.
To learn more, email email@example.com